From Open Sustainability
BearingPoint is a leading management and technology consulting company serving the Forbes Global 2000 and many of the world’s largest public services organisations. The company is organised around three industry business units:
- Financial Services consists of Retail Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets.
- Commercial Services, which services Automotive, Energy & Chemicals, Communications & Media, Consumer Packaged Goods, High Tech, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail / Wholesale, Transportation and Utilities.
- Public Services consists of Aerospace & Defence, Federal / National Government; Health Services, State & Local Governments, Higher Education and Nonprofits.
The company occupies a unique position as a management and technology advisory firm strategy, different from most its competitors who either focus on technology consulting and outsourcing or management & strategy consulting. The company prides itself in staffing projects with senior people who have both industry/functional expertise as well as the technology understanding.
BearingPoint provides services in the following areas:
- Management Consulting
- Business Strategy & Transformation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Consulting
- IT Strategy & Transformation
- Information Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Programme Delivery
- Software Development
- Managed Services
- Infrastructure and Integration Services
BearingPoint launched the MIKE2.0 Methodology in December 2006 (see history). MIKE2.0 makes up the open source "face" of BearingPoint's Information Management(IM) Solution Suite. In 2008 IM provided about $350M of business, with 2,100 professionals world-wide with nearly 1,000 projects. MIKE2.0 is a key differentiator of BearingPoint's Go-To-Market approach, as no other advisory firm has ever donated that much intellectual property to the open source community and committed that many professionals and financial resources to extend the value of the site.
Since 2005, BearingPoint has accelerated numerous client projects based on MIKE2.0. The firm is also the biggest contributor of Case Studies.
| MIKE2.0 Governance & Community
- Sponsor MIKE2.0 and open-sustainability
- Join the MIKE2.0 Governance Association
- Collaborate on Research and Though Leadership
- Perform custom Training
- Build the Integrated Content Repository
- Implement OmCollab as Enterprise 2.0 Solution
|| MIKE2.0 Executive Leads
| Information Management
|| IM Solution Lead