From Open Sustainability
How to Contribute a Sustainable Enterprise Listing
To profile a sustainable enterprise using the Profile Form below:
- First you need to create an account within open-sustainability by clicking on the link in top left hand corner of site, or login if you are already registered.
- Then return to the Enterprise Profile page via the WSE link on the left navigation bar.
- Hit "Edit" in Wikitext, highlight all the text and right click on mouse selecting Copy.
- Then choose "Create an Article" from the left navigation bar.
- Enter the name of the enterprise you are profiling as the page name and Save the page.
- Then right click mouse and Paste the copied profile form and build out your Sustainable Enterprise Profile with as much information as you can. The Rich Editor has a more user friendly interface.
- We understand fully completing will take time so feel free to save and update. And if you don't have all the information don't worry. Hopefully others will fill in the gaps.
- Add your profile to the growing list of sustainable enterprises here.
- Share the profile you have created with others, especially colleagues who have knowledge of this enterprises sustainability initiatives.
- Help grow the Sustainable Enterprises collection by inviting others to profile enterprises they deem "sustainable".
Please Contact us if you need help editing the profile or for feedback on the process and site.
Wikisourcing Sustainable Enterprises Profile Form
1. Enterprise Information
Size: local, national, global
Initiative contact person: (if you know)
Related links to articles about this enterprise's work:
2.Sustainability Initiative that Caught your Attention
Please describe including if possible:
i. What did this initiative set out to accomplish, or what problem was it addressing (if you know)?
ii. What outcomes/results did it achieve, against what measurable standard or target or goal (if you know)?
iii. Regardless of the results, how was the initiative received inside/outside the organization?
3. Why? What impresses you about this enterprise's sustainability initiative?
4. At what stage is this enterprise on the Sustainable Innovation Roadmap*?
- Viewing Compliance as Opportunity
- Making Value Chains Sustainable
- Designing Sustainable Products and Services
- Developing New Business Models
- Creating Next Practice Platforms
Please indicate stage by number 1-5:
*Why Sustainability Is Now the Key Driver of Innovation Harvard Business Review September 2009 pp56-64
5. Summarize this Sustainable Enterprise using 3 Tags
What are 3 key words (or short phrases) to summarize the essentials of your Sustainable Enterprise Profile?:
6. Questions and or Suggestions?
If you had a chance to sit down with this enterprise's senior management what topics would you raise? Please limit to 3:
7. In writing your profile what measures did you use for judging a sustainable enterprise?
8. What underlying principles guide this enterprise in their sustainability initiatives?
9. About the Profile Contributor
Your relationship to company profiled; e.g, employee, consultant to, investor, supplier, partner, customer, industry observer, other (please specify).
A link/s to tell us about you e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, your blog, company's web site
10. Reader Questions & Observations
Please use this space to add observations about items that the questions above omitted and or post questions to the profile authors.
Thank you for taking time to contribute. Please visit regularly to further input as the Sustainable Enterprise Profiles collection grows.
Your suggestions for making this Wikisourcing Sustainable Enterprise Profiles initiative more valuable are also welcomed.