From Open Sustainability
||This article is a key part of enabling an Open Methodology Framework. Eventually, it will be protected and changes will be proposed on its corresponding discussion page. For now, anyone can change this article.
This section gives a brief overview on the licensing approach to FISDEV, which:
Allows you to:
- Freely use FISDEV, in whole or in part, for personal, company internal, or commercial purposes;
*Use FISDEV in packages or distributions that you create.
Forbids you to:
- Redistribute any piece of FISDEV without proper attribution;
*Use any marks owned by FISDEV in any way that might state or imply that you created the approach.
Requires you to:
- Include a copy of the license in any redistribution you may make that includes FISDEV content;
*Provide clear attribution of the original source for any distributions that include FISDEV;
Does not require you to:
- Include the full content of FISDEV in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it;
- Include the source of any software from FISDEV that you used, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it;
- Submit changes that you make to FISDEV (though such feedback is encouraged).
If you are using content from FISDEV, you must give proper attribution. This involves the following:
- List a reference to FISDEV. This can be at an overall level or to a specific article. Generally, if the references crosses several articles then reference the overall approach. If it is very specific then list the relevant article.
#Provide the Uniform Resource Identifier for each reference, e.g. <code><nowiki>http://www.open-sustainability.org/wiki/Sustainability_Governance_Overview</nowiki></code>
#If you are making a derivative use of a work licensed in addition to the above and this content is hosted outside of FISDEV, you need to identify that your work is a derivative work, i.e. “This [document name] the by [author]” is based on the <code><nowiki>http://www.open-sustainability.org/wiki/Sustainability_Governance_Overview</nowiki></code>