From Open Sustainability
- A startup social media and consulting company that provides solutions for sustainable development.
- A company and solution approach designed to address key sustainability requirements: global cooperation, technology innovation, changes in culture and long-term commitment.
- An approach that applies best practice principles from modern software development and management consulting to drive sustainable development in complex organizations.
- An approach based on MIKE2.0 which provides open source content, technology and a wealth of lessons learned for the open–sustainability initiative.
- A business that has a deep concern for our environment and the people that we share it with. We aim to measure our success "do well by doing good".
open-sustainability provides services in the following areas:
- Transformational sustainability strategy – developed through extreme blueprinting and roadmapping techniques.
- Supply chain improvement - architecting green supply chain solutions that focus on improvement through root-causes analysis of current issues and using information analytics.
- Green business intelligence - defining an integrated solution that enables evidence-based decision making across a broad set of sustainability dimensions.
- Corporate Responsibility reporting – coordinate external company reporting and related rating indices on issues in the marketplace, workplace, environment and community following best practice guidelines.
- Life Cycle Assessment – high level information assessment understand the broader impact of an organizations' product or service, up and down the supply chain.
- Life Cycle Management – using information management best practices to measure and improve energy efficiency and enable complex lifecycle analysis.
- Carbon dioxide emission reporting – assist companies to develop their Greenhouse Gas inventories and subsequent voluntary reporting of these emissions in such programs as the Carbon Disclosure Project and through Carbon Footprints.
- Stakeholder engagement – develop and manage community engagement on such issues as new developments, existing management of sites using social media.
- Sustainability customer connectivity - defining an online channel strategy around sustainability to drive communications, assess opinions and engage customers.
- Innovation management - applying collaborative technologies and advanced governance techniques to enable stakeholder engagement and build high performance innovation teams.
Angela McClowry, Co-founder open-sustainability